Tuesday 8 July 1941US date format: 7/8/1941, UK date format: 8/7/1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 8, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Michel Charasse and Pierre Dukan.
The Shepherd of the Hills, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 July 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 8 July 1941 ?
- Annual Soapy Smith wake, held each year in Skagway, Alaska in the Gold Rush Cemetery and in Hollywood, California at the Magic Castle
- Feast day of Saint Kilian
- Feast day of Saint Grimbald
Famous Birthdays:08 July
- 9th All Star Baseball Game: AL wins 7-5 at Briggs Stadium, Detroit
- All Jews living in Baltic States are obligated to wear a Jewish Star