Tuesday 8 July 1919
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 8, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Walter Scheel and William Kunstler.
The Lost Battalion, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 July 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 July 1919!
Which were the important events of 8 July 1919 ?
- Annual Soapy Smith wake, held each year in Skagway, Alaska in the Gold Rush Cemetery and in Hollywood, California at the Magic Castle
- Feast day of Saint Kilian
- Feast day of Saint Grimbald
- Walter Scheel: German liberal politician, minister and vice-premier under Willy Brandt.
- William Kunstler: Activist.
- Jon Pertwee: Actor.
- President Wilson returns to New York City from Versailles Peace Conference.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Jazz Baby - Marion Harris
- Juanita - Emilio DeGogorza
- Bring Back Those Wonderful Days - Arthur Fields