Thursday March 08, 1900
US date format: 3/8/1900, UK date format: 8/3/1900
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 8, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Howard Aiken .
The Conjurer, directed by George Albert Smith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 08, 1900?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- See more
- Londoners celebrate as Queen Victoria makes a rare visit to the city.
- Howard Aiken: American physicist and computer...
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 08, 1900?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- George J. Gaskin - When Cloe Sings a Song
- Harry Macdonough - Mandy Lee