Thursday 8 March 1900
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 8, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Howard Aiken .
Arles: Farandoleurs dans les Arènes, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 March 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1900!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1900 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Howard Aiken: American physicist and computer scientist created the Harvard Mark I (d. 1973).
- NL decides to go with 8 teams They exclude Baltimore, Cleveland, Louisville and Washington (in 1953 Boston Braves move to Milwaukee)
- Londoners celebrate as Queen Victoria makes a rare visit to the city.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Mandy Lee - Harry Macdonough
- When Cloe Sings a Song - George J. Gaskin