Tuesday 6 March 1900
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 6, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Jeanson and Robert "Lefty".
Arles: Farandoleurs dans les Arènes, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 March 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1900!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1900 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Henri Jeanson: Paris 13éme Writer.
- Ludwig Donath: Vienna, Austria -- Actor (Torn Curtain, Sirocco).
- Robert "Lefty": Grove baseball pitcher (300 game winner).
- John Henry: Pyle Pafford librarian (University of London).
- Lefty Grove: American baseball player (Born 1900).
- Gina Cigna: French-Italian soprano and actress (d. 2001).
- Gottlieb Daimler: German engineer,industrial designer and industrialist.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Mandy Lee - Harry Macdonough
- When Cloe Sings a Song - George J. Gaskin