Tuesday 6 March 1900
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Jeanson and Robert "Lefty".
Arles: Farandoleurs dans les Arènes, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 March 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1900!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1900 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Henri Jeanson: Paris 13éme Writer.
- Ludwig Donath: Vienna, Austria -- Actor (Torn Curtain, Sirocco).
- Robert "Lefty": Grove baseball pitcher (300 game winner).
- John Henry: Pyle Pafford librarian (University of London).
- Lefty Grove: American baseball player (Born 1900).
- Gina Cigna: French-Italian soprano and actress (d. 2001).
- Gottlieb Daimler: German engineer,industrial designer and industrialist.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Mandy Lee - Harry Macdonough
- When Cloe Sings a Song - George J. Gaskin