Friday 2 March 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kurt Weill and Max Hymans.
Arles: Farandoleurs dans les Arènes, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 March 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1900!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1900 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Kurt Weill: German-American composer, an important figure in German musical life during the period of the Weimar Republic.
- Max Hymans: WWII resistance fighter/Head of Air France, dies at age 60.
- Kurt J Weill: Dessau, Germany -- Composer / Brecht collaborator (Mahogany).
- Maurice Guerin: Beaufort Military man.
- Harri Moora: Estonian archeologist and academic (d. 1968).
- Matilde Sampedro: Spanish actress (d. 1969).
- beginning) ampndash Groups of officials inspect towns around Australia in order to find a location for the new Federal capital.