Friday 2 March 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 2, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kurt Weill and Max Hymans.
Arles: Farandoleurs dans les Arènes, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 March 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1900!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1900 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Kurt Weill: German-American composer, an important figure in German musical life during the period of the Weimar Republic.
- Max Hymans: WWII resistance fighter/Head of Air France, dies at age 60.
- Kurt J Weill: Dessau, Germany -- Composer / Brecht collaborator (Mahogany).
- Maurice Guerin: Beaufort Military man.
- Harri Moora: Estonian archeologist and academic (d. 1968).
- Matilde Sampedro: Spanish actress (d. 1969).
- beginning) ampndash Groups of officials inspect towns around Australia in order to find a location for the new Federal capital.