Monday 19 March 1900
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 19, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frédéric Joliot and Roy Roberts.
A Railroad Wreck (Imitation), directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 March 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 March 1900!
Which were the important events of 19 March 1900 ?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- Mojoday in Discordianism
- The swallows return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.
- The first day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Frédéric Joliot
- Roy Roberts: Tampa, Florida -- Actor (Petticoat Junction, Lucy Show).
- Frederic Joliot: French physicist, Nobel laureate (d. 1958).
- Frédéric Joliot-Curie: French chemist.