Monday 5 March 1900
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 5, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Louis Genevois .
The Conjurer, directed by George Albert Smith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 March 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1900!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1900 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- American Hall of Fame is founded.
- Two U.S. Navy cruisers are sent to Central America to protect American interests in a dispute between Nicaragua and Costa Rica.
- ampquotBaby-farmerampquot Ada Williams is hanged at Newgate Prison for murdering a 21-month old girl.
- A coal mine explosion in West Virginia kills 50 miners.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Mandy Lee - Harry Macdonough
- When Cloe Sings a Song - George J. Gaskin