Wednesday 7 March 1900
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 7, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Léon Mazeaud and Carel Willink.
Arles: Farandoleurs dans les Arènes, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 March 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1900!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1900 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Léon Mazeaud: Limoges Politician.
- Carel Willink: Dutch artist, a neo-realist painter who studied in Berlin from 1920-1923 and began as an abstractionist influenced by the Italian futurists.
- [Albert] Carel: Willink Dutch painter (magic realism).
- Lefty Grove: Athlete.
- Evald Aav: Estonian composer and conductor (d. 1939).
- Stanley Cup: MontrTal Shamrocks sweep Halifax Crescents in two games.
- Battle at Poplar Grove South Africa, President Kruger flees.
- The German liner SS Kaiser Wilhelm der Grosse becomes the first ship to send wireless signals to shore.
- A fire at Buckingham Palace destroys part of its roof.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Mandy Lee - Harry Macdonough
- When Cloe Sings a Song - George J. Gaskin