Tuesday 9 March 1915
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Francisco Matos Paoli and Pete Gray.
Ambrose's Sour Grapes, directed by Walter Wright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 March 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 March 1915!
Which were the important events of 9 March 1915 ?
- Saint Frances of Rome.
- Belize - Baron Bliss Day.
- Saint Gregory of Nyssa
- Pete Gray: One-armed outfielder (St. Louis Browns).
- Francisco Matos Paoli: Puerto Rican poet, critic, and essayist who in 1977 was nominated for the Nobel Prize in Literature.
- Art Rebel: American baseball player, a left-handed outfielder who played with the Philadelphia Phillies in 1938, and the St. Louis Cardinals in 1945.
- Jean-Max Lenormand: Beauvais EXecutives.
- Johnnie Johnson: English air marshal and pilot (d. 2001).