Friday 19 March 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 19, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Patricia Morison and Robert G Cole.
Ambrose's Fury, directed by Dell Henderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 March 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 March 1915!
Which were the important events of 19 March 1915 ?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- Mojoday in Discordianism
- The swallows return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.
- The first day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Patricia Morison: American actress and singer.
- Robert G Cole: American World War II soldier and Medal of Honor winner (d. 1944).
- Robert Cole: American colonel Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1944).
- Pluto photographed for 1st time (although unknown at the time)
- Pluto is photographed for the first time but is not then classified as a planet.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Chin-Chin - Prince's Orchestra
- When You're Away - Olive Kline