Friday 19 March 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Patricia Morison and Robert G Cole.
Ambrose's Fury, directed by Dell Henderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 March 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 March 1915!
Which were the important events of 19 March 1915 ?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- Mojoday in Discordianism
- The swallows return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.
- The first day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Patricia Morison: American actress and singer.
- Robert G Cole: American World War II soldier and Medal of Honor winner (d. 1944).
- Robert Cole: American colonel Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1944).
- Pluto photographed for 1st time (although unknown at the time)
- Pluto is photographed for the first time but is not then classified as a planet.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Chin-Chin - Prince's Orchestra
- When You're Away - Olive Kline