Saturday 6 March 1915
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 6, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Dayan and Giséle Brelet.
Ambrose's Sour Grapes, directed by Walter Wright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 March 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1915!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1915 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Georges Dayan: French politician who died on 28 May 1979.
- Giséle Brelet: Fontenaylu Comte Musician.
- Mohammed Burhanuddin: Indian spiritual leader 52nd Da'i al-Mutlaq (d. 2014).
- Greek King Constantine I fires premier Venizelos.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- A Little Bit of Heaven (Shure, They Call it Ireland) - John Barnes Wells
- On the 5:15 - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Syncopated Walk - Prince's Orchestra