Monday 22 March 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Forest Sagendorf and Erling Kongshaug.
The Governor, directed by Edgar Lewis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while Michael O'Halloran by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1915!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1915 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Forest Sagendorf: cartoonist.
- Erling Kongshaug: Norwegian rifle shooter and Olympic champion.
- James Neel: American geneticist who played a key role in the development of human genetics as a field of research in the United States.
- Paul Bazinet: France Military man.
- Georgiy Zhzhonov: Russian actor and author (Born 1915).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When You're Away - Olive Kline
- Chin-Chin - Prince's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?