Wednesday 10 March 1915
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sir Charles Groves and Harry Bertoia.
The Black Box, directed by Otis Turner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1915!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1915 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Sir Charles Groves: English conductor (d. 1992).
- Harry Bertoia: American construction artist, the creator of metal, wire and blowtorch decorator screens used in office buildings, churches, airports and hotels.
- Charles Groves: English conductor and director (d. 1992).
- British expedition Army in Belgium captures Neuve Chapelle.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 March 1915
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Syncopated Walk - Prince's Orchestra
- A Little Bit of Heaven (Shure, They Call it Ireland) - John Barnes Wells
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?