Tuesday 23 March 1915
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Vasily Zaitsev and Francis Berry.
The Governor, directed by Edgar Lewis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while Jaffery by William J. Locke was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1915!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1915 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Vasily Zaitsev: Soviet World War II figure (d. 1991).
- Francis Berry: English poet and critic born in Malaysia who worked in a lawyer's office until his first poem was published in 1934; by 1937 he had won awards.
- Mary Innes-Ker: Duchess of Roxburghe (d. 2014).
- Tom Pashby: Canadian ophthalmologist (d. 2005).
- Vasily Zaytsev: Russian captain (d. 1991).
- Zion Mule Corp forms.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When You're Away - Olive Kline
- Chin-Chin - Prince's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?