Monday 29 March 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Kenneth Arnold and George Chisholm (musician).
The Unafraid, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while The Turmoil by Booth Tarkington was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1915!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1915 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- Kenneth Arnold
- George Chisholm (musician)
- George Chisholm: Scottish jazz musician, a trumpet, trombone and flugelhorn player.
- Denton Welch: English writer and painter, admired for his vivid prose and precise descriptions.
- De Janni Amedeo: Italy Military man.
- Louis Lecerf: Toulon Military man.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm Coming Back to Dixie and You - Peerless Quartet
- Ave Maria - John McCormack
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?