Thursday 9 March 1916
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Avatar, directed by Carmine Gallone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 March 1916!
Which were the important events of 9 March 1916 ?
- Saint Frances of Rome.
- Belize - Baron Bliss Day.
- Saint Gregory of Nyssa
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 09 March
- Germany declares war against Portugal.
- General Francisco "Pancho" Villa leads Mexican band raid on Columbus, New Mexico, USA (17 killed).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 9 March 1916
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Casey's Description of His Fight - Russell Hunting (as Michael Casey)
- Go to Sleep, My Dusky Baby - Olive Kline & Elsie Baker & Marguerite Dunlap
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?