Monday 15 March 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Mallet and Richard Ward.
The Black Box, directed by Otis Turner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while A Far Country by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1915!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1915 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Robert Mallet: French academic, writer and radio personality.
- Richard Ward: Glenside, Pennsylvania -- Actor (Beacon Hill).
- Joe E Ross: American actor and comedian (d. 1982).
- David Schoenbrun CBS broadcast bureau head (Washington DC: Paris France).
- Caterina Boratto: Italian film actress who appeared in 50 films between 1936 and 1993.
- Netherlands merchant ship Tubantia torpedoed and sinks in North Sea.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1915 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Sister Susie's Sewing Shirts for Soldiers - Al Jolson
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?