Wednesday 10 April 1957US date format: 4/10/1957, UK date format: 10/4/1957
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 10, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Aliko Dangote and Steven Gustafson.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Butterfly by Andy Williams.
In UK Cumberland Gap by Lonnie Donegan was in the top 5 hits.
Pablo y Carolina, directed by Mauricio de la Serna, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while Men To Match My Mountains by Irving Stone was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Leave It to Beaver.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 April 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1957!
Which were the important events of 10 April 1957 ?
- Aliko Dangote: Nigerian businessman founded Dangote...
- Steven Gustafson: American musician (10,000 Maniacs).
- John M Ford: American science fiction author and poet...
- Martin Margiela: Designer.
- Steve Gustafson: Spanish-American bass player (10 000...
- Jordanian government of Naboelsi resigns.
- Suez Canal re-opens for all traffic.
- The Suez Canal is reopened for all shipping after being closed for three months.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1957 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?