Friday 19 April 1957
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 19, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mukesh Ambani and Bernard Montiel.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to All Shook Up by Elvis Presley.
The Curse of Frankenstein, directed by Terence Fisher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Nun'S Story by Kathryn Hulme was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Leave It to Beaver.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 April 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 April 1957!
Which were the important events of 19 April 1957 ?
- Republic Day (Sierra Leone).
- Declaration of Independence Day (Venezuela).
- Easter Sunday 1908, 1981, 1987, 1992. In the Gregorian Calendar Easter Sunday falls on 19 April more often than on any other date.
- Bicycle Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia ends. (Roman Empire)
- Primrose Day (England) ? primroses are placed on the statue of Benjamin Disraeli in Parliament Square, London on the anniversary of his death (1881).
- George of Antioch
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Emma
- Landing of the 33 (Uruguay).
- Patriot's Day (Massachusetts, Maine, and Wisconsin, USA).
- Mukesh Ambani: Indian businessman.
- Bernard Montiel: French TV show host, appears on French TV channel TF1 programs: " La une est à vous", "Vidéo Gag", and "Surprise sur prise".
- Bo[as] Watson: Vocalist (Midnight Star-No Parking).
- Rod Morgenstein: rocker (Winger).
- Belinda Lipscomb: vocalist (Midnight Star - "No Parking").
- Tony Martin: English singer-songwriter (Black Sabbath Giuntini Project and Empire).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1957 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?