Saturday 13 April 1957
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 13, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Saundra Santiago and Amy Goodman.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Butterfly by Andy Williams.
In UK Cumberland Gap by Lonnie Donegan was in the top 5 hits.
Pablo y Carolina, directed by Mauricio de la Serna, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Nun'S Story by Kathryn Hulme was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Leave It to Beaver.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 April 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1957!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1957 ?
- Saundra Santiago: American actress, she appeared as a regular on TV's "Miami Vice" and "The Soprano.
- Amy Goodman: American activist, host of Democracy Now.
- Gary Kroeger in Cedar Falls: Iowa, USA; comedian (Saturday Night Live, Return of the Shaggy Dog).
- Saundra Santiago in Bronx: New York, USA; actress (Gina - Miami Vice).
- Wayne Lewis: keyboardist (Atlantic Star - "Touch a Four Leaf Clover").
- Vince Gill: Musician.
- Juan Revilla: Costa Rican astrologer, practicing astrology as his sole professional activity all of his life.
- Gary Kroeger: American actor.
- Dallas Moir: Maltese-Scottish cricketer.
- Tony McLean: American impresario, President of Broadway in Boston, McLean is credited with contributing to the revitalization of the Theater District in Boston.
- Tama Janowitz: Novelist.
- Shinbone Alley opens at Broadway Theater NYC for 49 performances
- 11th Tony Awards: Long Days Journey into the Night and My Fair Lady win.
- Due to lack of funds, Saturday mail delivery in the US is temporarily halted.
- 11th NBA Championship: Boston Celtics beat Saint Louis Hawks, 4 games to 3.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1957 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?