Sunday 10 March 1957
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 10, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Osama bin Laden and Shannon Tweed.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Young Love by Tab Hunter.
Fear Strikes Out, directed by Robert Mulligan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while Tower In The West by Frank Norris was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Railway Children.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 March 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1957!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1957 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Osama bin Laden: Saudi Islamist and leader of al-Qaeda (d. 2011).
- Shannon Tweed: Canadian-American model and actress.
- Pervenche Berès: French politician and Member of the European Parliament for the Île-de-France.
- Mino Cinélu
- Jim White (musician)
- Matt Knudsen: American actor and screenwriter.
- Adolfo Horta: Camaguey, Cuba -- HW boxer (1980 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Jim White: discoverer of Carlsbad Caverns (Born 1882).
- Osama Bin Laden: Arabian Muslim fundamentalist and known terrorist, known variously as Usama bin Muhammad bin Ladin, Shaykh Usama bin Ladin, the Prince, the Emir, Abu Abdallah, Mujahid Shaykh, Hajj, the Director.
- Mino Cinelu: French musician (drums, percussion, flute), composer, programmer and producer.
- Hilary Devey: English businesswoman and philanthropist.
- Terry Holmes: Welsh rugby player and coach.
- Thousands of soccer fans riot in Italy.
- Floodgates of The Dalles Dam are closed, inundating Celilo Falls and ancient Indian fisheries along the Columbia River in Oregon, US.
- The United States Federal Bureau of Investigation arrests Jimmy Hoffa and charges him with bribery.
- Anglo-Jordanian Treaty of 1948 expires.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1957 ?
Top #9 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?