Monday 10 May 1943US date format: 5/10/1943, UK date format: 10/5/1943
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 10, 1943). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Darman and David Clennon.
Ossessione, directed by Luchino Visconti, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 May 1943
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1943!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1943 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- Richard Darman: American economist.
- David Clennon: American actor.
- Vince Cable: Politician.
- Bruce Raymond: Jockey.
- James Earl: Chaney; US civil rights activist.