Monday 10 October 1932
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Dnaiels and Paul Cardinal.
One Way Passage, directed by Tay Garnett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
while The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Talkie Songs.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 October 1932!
Which were the important events of 10 October 1932 ?
- Charles Dnaiels: Archaeologist.
- Paul Cardinal: Belgian astrologer and author of astrological books.
- Tam Spiva: American screenwriter and script editor whose most notable work is perhaps his work on the popular long-running TV series, "The Brady Bunch.
- Harry Smith: English footballer.
- Betty & Bob premieres on radio
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?