Thursday 10 November 1938
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include H J de Royen and Olivier Berranger.
The Lady Vanishes, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
while The Citadel by A. J. Cronin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Guest Night.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1938!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1938 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- H J de Royen: Director (Dutch Concertgebouw Orchestra).
- Olivier Berranger: French ecclesiastic, Roman Catholic Bishop of Saint Denis in Paris.
- Ogün Altıparmak: Turkish footballer.
- 8.3 earthquake shakes East of Shumagin Islands, Alaska
- Nobel for literature awarded to Pearl Buck (Good Earth)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?