Sunday 13 November 1938
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Seberg in Marshaltown and Gerald Godin.
The Lady Vanishes, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
On TV people were watching Guest Night.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1938!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1938 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Jean Seberg in Marshaltown: Iowa, USA; actress (Breathless, Paint Your Wagon).
- Gerald Godin: French Canadian poet and politician (d. 1994).
- Raymond Nelson: American founder and CEO of Allwaste, a company that removes industrial waste with vacuum equipment.
- Jean Seberg: American actress whose career was launched with her 1957 portrayal of Jean d'Arc in Otto Preminger's "Saint Joan.
- Gérald Godin: Canadian journalist poet and politician (d. 1994).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 November 1938
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?