Friday 10 November 1939
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 10, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Russell Means and André Berthol.
Another Thin Man, directed by W.S. Van Dyke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
On TV people were watching Come and Be Televised.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 November 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1939!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1939 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Russell Means: American Sioux Indian, writer and civil rights activist for the rights of Indians, the acknowledged contemporary leader of the Native American people.
- André Berthol
- Bernard Derosier
- Tommy "Bubba" Facenda: Rocker.
- Anscar Chupungco: Filipino monk and theologian (d. 2013).
- Allan Moffat: Canadian-Australian race car driver.