Friday 10 November 1939
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tommy "Bubba" Facenda and Russell Means.
Another Thin Man, directed by W.S. Van Dyke II, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
while Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1939!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1939 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Tommy "Bubba" Facenda: Rocker.
- Russell Means: American Sioux Indian, writer and civil rights activist for the rights of Indians, the acknowledged contemporary leader of the Native American people.
- Anscar Chupungco: Filipino monk and theologian (d. 2013).
- Allan Moffat: Canadian-Australian race car driver.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?