Monday October 10, 1988US date format: 10/10/1988, UK date format: 10/10/1988
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 10, 1988). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mohammed Merah and Rose McIver.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Red Red Wine '88 by UB40.
In UK One Moment In Time by Whitney Houston was in the top 5 hits.
Mystic Pizza, directed by Donald Petrie, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while Sword Point by Harold Coyle was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Starting from Scratch.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bomber Raid or First Queen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 October 1988
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 October 1988!
Which were the important events of 10 October 1988 ?
- Mohammed Merah: French serial killer and terrorist.
- Rose McIver: TV Actress.
- Luis Cardozo: Paraguayan footballer.
- Shaun Fensom: Australian rugby player.
- Jacob Williams: Comedian.
- Toby Smith: Australian-New Zealand rugby player.
- Brown Ideye: Nigerian footballer.
- Matthew Meese: TV Actor.
- 22nd Country Music Association Award: Highway 101, K T Oslin win
- Royals announce that Dick Howser, who underwent surgery for a brain tumor in July, will return to manage the club in 1989
Sport Games on 10 October 1988
- New York Giants - Philadelphia Eagles : 13 - 24
Birth chart on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1988?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Red Red Wine '88 - UB40
- Def Leppard - Love Bites
- Phil Collins - Groovy Kind Of Love
- Cheap Trick - Don't Be Cruel
- Information Society - What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy)
- Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy (Edit)
- Steve Winwood - Don't You Know What The Night Can Do?
- Bobby Brown - Don't Be Cruel
- Wild, Wild West - The Escape Club
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Hate Myself For Loving You
Top #10 R&B songs
- Bobby Brown - My Prerogative
- Karyn White - The Way You Love Me
- Sade - Nothing Can Come Between Us
- New Edition - You're Not My Kind Of Girl
- Johnny Kemp - Dancin' With Myself
- Kiara - The Best Of Me
- Don't Rock The Boat - Midnight Star Feat. Ecstacy Of Whodini
- George Benson - Let's Do It Again
- Levert - Addicted To You
- Teddy Pendergrass - 2 A.M.
Top #10 Latin songs
- Franco - MARIA
- SENTADO A LA VERA DEL CAMINO - EYDIE GORME Y ROBERTO CARLOS
- Angela Carrasco - BOCA ROSA
- QUE SERA - Emmanuel
- Marisela - YA NO
- ESTE AMOR QUE HAY QUE CALLAR - Yolandita Monge
- MALA NOCHE NO - Veronica Castro
- Es un alma en pena - Lucia Mendez
- HAZME TUYA UNA VEZ MAS - Isabel Pantoja
- TOCO MADERA - Raphael
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?