Tuesday 11 January 1983
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include André Myhrer and Adrian Sutil.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Down Under by Men At Work.
In UK You Can't Hurry Love by Phil Collins was in the top 5 hits.
Xtro, directed by Harry Bromley Davenport, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1983
while Mistral'S Daughter by Judith Krantz was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Frontline.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bomberman or Captain Beeble.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 January 1983!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 11 January 1983 ?
- Morocco - The Independence manifesto day.
- Japan - Kagami-Biraki (Rice Cakes Festival).
- Feast of the Baptism of Jesus.
- Roman Empire - First day of Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Nepal - Unity Day.
- Albania - Republic Day (1946).
- André Myhrer
- Adrian Sutil: German race car driver.
- Turner Battle: American basketball player.
- Matthew Palleschi: Canadian soccer player.
- Ted Richards: Australian rules footballer.
- Nikolaj V Podgorny: president USSR, dies at age 79.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1983 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?