Wednesday 5 January 1983
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sean Dockery .
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Maneater by Daryl Hall & John Oates.
In UK The Land Of Make Believe by Bucks Fizz was in the top 5 hits.
Xtro, directed by Harry Bromley Davenport, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1983
while Master of the Game by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching No Problem!.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bank Heist or Maziacs.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1983!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1983 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1983 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 songs in the UK
- Phil Collins - You Can't Hurry Love
- Bucks Fizz - The Land Of Make Believe
- The Human League - Don't You Want Me
- Men At Work - Down Under
- Renee & Renato - Save Your Love
- Kool & The Gang - Get Down On It
- Dollar - Mirror Mirror (Mon Amour)
- David Essex - A Winter's Tale
- Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue
- Adam & The Ants - Ant Rap
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?