Monday 11 October 1982
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ilan Halimi and Martina Müller.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Jack & Diane by John Cougar.
In UK Pass The Dutchie by Musical Youth was in the top 5 hits.
Fitzcarraldo, directed by Werner Herzog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while The Valley Of Horses by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Wild America.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Executive Suite or Mars Cars.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 October 1982!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 11 October 1982 ?
- Gérald Darmanin
- Kristy Wu: American actress.
- Salim Stoudamire: American basketball player.
- Terrell Suggs: American Football Player.
- Liz Cantor: Australian surfer and journalist.
- Cameron Knowles: New Zealand footballer.
- Jeff Larish: American baseball player.
- 16th Country Music Association Award: Willie Nelson and Ricky Skagg
- English ship Mary Rose, which sank during an engagement with France in 1545, raised at Portsmouth, England
- Riot in Amsterdam as tram catches fire
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- John Cougar - Jack & Diane
- Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now?
- The Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky
- Chicago - Hard To Say I'm Sorry
- The Steve Miller Band - Abracadabra
- Michael McDonald - I Keep Forgettin'
- Jackson Browne - Somebody's Baby
- America - You Can Do Magic
- Olivia Newton-John - Heart Attack
- Flock Of Seagulls, A - I Ran (So Far Away)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?