Tuesday 12 March 1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 12, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Lambert (musician) and Margaret Peggy McCrorie.
The Mysterious Retort, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 March 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 March 1907!
Which were the important events of 12 March 1907 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Gregoru Diena observed.
- Flag Day in Venezuela.
- "National Day" of the Republic of Jamtland
- Sweden - Namesday of Crown Princess Victoria, an Official Flag Day.
- Mauritius - National Day.
- St. Justina
- St. Jozefina
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast day of: St. Theophanes the Confessor
- Arbor Day in China.
- St. Maximilian
- Paul Lambert (musician)
- Jessie Matthews: Actress.
- Margaret Peggy McCrorie: Politician.
- Paul Lambert: Actor (Tom-Executive Suite), dies at 73.
- Arthur Hewlett: English actor (d. 1997).
- Dorrit Hoffleit: American astronomer and academic (d. 2007).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Maple Leaf Rag - U.S. Marine Band
- Good-a-Bye, John! - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan