Friday April 12, 2019
US date format: 4/12/2019, UK date format: 12/4/2019
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 12, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Sunrise in Heaven, directed by Waymon Boone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Educated by Tara Westover was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Code.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 12, 2019?
- Saint Julius I
- Saint Zeno of Verona
- Saint Erkembode
- Saint Damian
- See more
- 2019 Quetta bombing: Twenty one people are killed and about fifty others injured in a suicide bombing at a market in Quetta, Pakistan. (CNN)
- Twenty one people are killed and about fifty others injured in a suicide bombing at a market in Quetta, Pakistan. (CNN)
- 2018–19 Sudanese protests, 2019 Sudanese coup d'état: Lt. General Ahmed Awad Ibn Auf steps down as leader of the Transitional Military Council in favor of Lt. General Abdel Fattah Abdelrahman Burhan. (BBC)
- Lt. General Ahmed Awad Ibn Auf steps down as leader of the Transitional Military Council in favor of Lt. General Abdel Fattah Abdelrahman Burhan. (BBC)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next April 12If April 12, 2019 is your birthday you're 1 year, 3 months, 28 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 8 months, 3 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Buying a Tesla Seems Pretty Easy. But There Are a Few Things to Know. Now that shopping for the cheapest Model 3 can’t be done online, a reporter set out to find just how difficult the process was. [..]
- California Governor Seeks to Protect Utilities From the Cost of Wildfires Electric utilities welcomed Gavin Newsom’s proposals but consumer groups said they would let PG&E off the hook while costing taxpayers billions of dollars. [..]
- See all financial news of April 12, 2019