Monday April 01, 2019
US date format: 4/1/2019, UK date format: 1/4/2019
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 1, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Sunrise in Heaven, directed by Waymon Boone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Supermarket by Bobby Hall was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Code.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 01, 2019?
- Saint Waleric
- Saint Hugh of Grenoble
- Orissa - a state in eastern India celebrates "Utkal Divas", its statehood day.
- India - Start of financial year.
- See more
- 2019 Iran floods: The Iranian government announces an emergency in southwestern provinces threatened by flooding and worked to evacuate dozens of villages as forecasters predicted more of the heavy rains that have killed at least 45 people last week. (Reuters)
- The Iranian government announces an emergency in southwestern provinces threatened by flooding and worked to evacuate dozens of villages as forecasters predicted more of the heavy rains that have killed at least 45 people last week. (Reuters)
- The death toll from thunderstorms in southern Nepal rises to 30. Several houses are ruptured, trees uprooted and vehicles overturned in Bara district and Parsa district. (BBC)
- Thirty firefighters die in southwestern China after a forest fire trapped them due to a sudden shift in winds. (The New York Times) (BBC)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next April 01If April 01, 2019 is your birthday you're 1 year, 4 months, 7 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 7 months, 24 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- As India Votes, False Posts and Hate Speech Flummox Facebook With as many as 879 million eligible voters set to cast ballots in the coming weeks, Facebook is struggling to cope with the disinformation and hate speech that is circulating online. [..]
- Avocado Shortages and Price Spikes: How Trump’s Border Closing Would Hit U.S. The president says shutting the border will punish Mexico, but economists say the economic damage to the United States would resemble the aftermath of a natural disaster. [..]
- See all financial news of April 01, 2019