Wednesday April 24, 2019
US date format: 4/24/2019, UK date format: 24/4/2019
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on April 24, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
State of the Union, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching The Code.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 24, 2019?
- Saint Alexander (died 178)
- Genocide Remembrance Day in Armenia.
- Republic Day in The Gambia (1970).
- Newman's Day.
- See more
- Floods and mudslides in the South African city of Durban and the wider KwaZulu-Natal province have killed at least 60 people. (BBC)
- Police evacuate 148 homes in Sokndal, Norway. Wildfires have burned through about 7.5 square kilometers (2.9 sq. miles) of land in the area. A spokesperson for the European Union Forest Fire Information System says wildfires in northern Europe "are way above the average" for this time of year. (BBC)
- North Korea–Russia relations: North Korean leader Kim Jong-un arrives by train in Vladivostok, Russia, for his first talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin, expected to start Thursday. (BBC)
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-un arrives by train in Vladivostok, Russia, for his first talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin, expected to start Thursday. (BBC)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next April 24If April 24, 2019 is your birthday you're 1 year, 3 months, 10 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 8 months, 21 days.
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Blockbuster Battle Between Steven Spielberg and Netflix Fizzles Mr. Spielberg, a Hollywood titan for more than four decades, has been cast as an anti-streaming Luddite. The reality is more complex. [..]
- Boeing Reports Slide in Earnings and Admits Future Is Hazy The aviation giant, which is dealing with the fallout from its troubled 737 Max jet, declined to provide its customary full-year sales and profit forecast. [..]
- See all financial news of April 24, 2019