Saturday April 13, 2019
US date format: 4/13/2019, UK date format: 13/4/2019
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 13, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Sunrise in Heaven, directed by Waymon Boone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Becoming by Michelle Obama was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Code.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 13, 2019?
- Second Libyan Civil War, 2019 Western Libya offensive: Aguila Saleh, the chairman of the Tobruk-based Libyan parliament that rivals the Government of National Accord, stated that the parliament's Libyan National Army will continue advancing on Tripoli in spite of international calls for them to stop the offensive. (Reuters)
- Aguila Saleh, the chairman of the Tobruk-based Libyan parliament that rivals the Government of National Accord, stated that the parliament's Libyan National Army will continue advancing on Tripoli in spite of international calls for them to stop the offensive. (Reuters)
- The last known female Yangtze giant softshell turtle, the world's largest species of freshwater turtle and one of the most endangered species on the planet, dies at Suzhou Zoo in China. (Sohu.com)
- Scaled Composites Stratolaunch, an aircraft with the largest wingspan ever to fly, makes its maiden flight over California, United States. (BBC)
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next April 13If April 13, 2019 is your birthday you're 1 year, 3 months, 26 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 8 months, 5 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Apple and Qualcomm’s Global Fight Heads to Court in San Diego The battle between the companies, once partners, could affect the division of billions of dollars in smartphone profits and, perhaps, how much consumers pay for phones. [..]
- As Fed Chief, Jerome Powell Navigates an Angry President and Turbulent Markets How Jerome H. Powell handles the next few months will be a critical test of his leadership skills, as he tries to guide the bank through a highly uncertain moment in the global economy. [..]
- See all financial news of April 13, 2019