Thursday 25 April 2019US date format: 4/25/2019, UK date format: 25/4/2019
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 25, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
State of the Union, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching The Code.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at April 25 across the years.
What the sky looked like on 25 April 2019
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 April 2019!
Which were the important events of 25 April 2019 ?
- ANZAC Day (Australia, New Zealand).
- Saint Filo.
- Official Red Hat Society day.
- Carnation Revolution commemorated in Portugal (National Holiday).
- Roman Empire - Robigalia in honor of Robigus.
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of Haile Selassie's visit to Jamaica.
- Fuck the Earth Day - Declared by Jon Stewart in the April 24th, 2006 episode.
- Swaziland - National Flag Day.
- Faroe Islands - National Flag Day.
- Sinai Liberation Day, (Egypt), Celebrates the withdrawal of Israeli troops from the Sinai peninsula.
- Saint Anianus
- Alice Day - celebration of the relationship between Alice Liddell and Lewis Carroll.
- World Penguin Day
- Easter Sunday - 1886, 1943, 2038. In the Gregorian Calendar 25th April is the latest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (22nd March is the earliest).
- Yom HaShoah, or Holocaust Remembrance Day, falls on April 25 in 2006.
- Festa della Liberazione, (Italy), annual commemoration to mark the liberation of Italy at the end of the Second World War.
- Saint Ermin
- Saint Mark the Evangelist
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 April
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
An investigation found that Facebook did not protect user data in the Cambridge Analytica scandal and has ignored recommendations since. [..]
Beijing is reshaping its plans for building a network of ports, rails and roads that enhance the country’s geopolitical ambitions. But it isn’t retreating. [..]