Friday April 26, 2019
US date format: 4/26/2019, UK date format: 26/4/2019
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on April 26, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
State of the Union, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching The Code.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 26, 2019?
- World Intellectual Property Day (since 2001).
- Florida and Georgia, USA - Confederate Memorial Day.
- Shi'a Islam - Mawlid, Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Tanzania - Union Day.
- See more
- A large methane explosion at a coal mine in the self-proclaimed Luhansk People's Republic in eastern Ukraine leaves 17 miners dead. (UrduPoint)
- Miami native Todd Leininger is released from a Venezuelan prison after being detained for five years for allegedly aiding the opposition. (CBS News) (Miami Herald)
- U.S. President Donald Trump announces at an NRA meeting that he will be withdrawing the country's signature from the Arms Trade Treaty. (CTV News)
- 2019 NFL season: The Kansas City Chiefs suspend wide receiver and return specialist Tyreek Hill from team activities for an alleged child abuse case. (Sporting News) (Houston Chronicle)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next April 26If April 26, 2019 is your birthday you're 1 year, 3 months, 14 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 8 months, 17 days.
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- As College Debt Rises, So Does Interest in Teaching Financial Literacy Just 17 states require high school students to complete a personal finance course. But more states may soon join them. [..]
- Chasing Growth, a Women’s Health Start-Up Cut Corners Nurx, an online prescribing app, drew attention with its pitch about female empowerment. Former employees said it took a laissez-faire approach to women’s health. [..]
- See all financial news of April 26, 2019