Tuesday 23 April 2019US date format: 4/23/2019, UK date format: 23/4/2019
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 23, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
State of the Union, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching The Code.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at April 23 across the years.
What the sky looked like on 23 April 2019
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 April 2019!
Which were the important events of 23 April 2019 ?
- Saint Gerard (d.1138)
- UNESCO International Day of the Book in honor of Shakespeare's and Cervantes's death on April 23, 1616.
- Turkey - National Sovereignty and Children's Day (1920)
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut (Israeli Independence Day) for 2007: (the observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar).
- Independence Day for the Conch Republic
- National Beer Day in Germany
- Feast Day of Saint George: Patron saint and National Day of England
- Patron saint of the Spanish region of Arag=n
- Celebrated as St. Jordi's Day in Catalonia, presents of books and roses. See above.
- Catalonia - Lover's Day. Men receive a book as a gift from their romantic interest, while women receive roses. The book is in honor of Shakespeare's and Cervantes's death on April 23, 1616.
- Saint Adalbert of Prague
- Jurgi festival, in ancient Latvia
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 23 April
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
To understand where cryptocurrencies are going, it helps to look beneath the price gyrations to see how people are actually using the technology. The data provides reason for both hope and concern. [..]
As private-equity funds take big stakes in talent firms, the clients feel shortchanged, pointing to conflicts of interest in the packaging of deals. [..]