Tuesday April 23, 2019
US date format: 4/23/2019, UK date format: 23/4/2019
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on April 23, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
State of the Union, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching The Code.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 23, 2019?
- Saint Gerard (d.1138)
- UNESCO International Day of the Book in honor of Shakespeare's and Cervantes's death on April 23, 1616.
- Turkey - National Sovereignty and Children's Day (1920)
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut (Israeli Independence Day) for 2007: (the observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar).
- See more
- 2019 Sri Lanka Easter bombings: ISIL claims responsibility for the bombings in Sri Lanka that took place on Easter Sunday. (New York Times)Sri Lankan investigators believe that the bombings were revenge for attacks on New Zealand mosques in March. (Reuters)
- ISIL claims responsibility for the bombings in Sri Lanka that took place on Easter Sunday. (New York Times)
- Sri Lankan investigators believe that the bombings were revenge for attacks on New Zealand mosques in March. (Reuters)
- The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certifies Alphabet Inc.-owned delivery drone service Wing to operate as an airline in the United States. Wing is the first delivery drone company to receive FAA air carrier certification. (Reuters) (NPR)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next April 23If April 23, 2019 is your birthday you're 1 year, 3 months, 16 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 8 months, 15 days.
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- After the Bust, Are Bitcoins More Like Tulip Mania or the Internet? To understand where cryptocurrencies are going, it helps to look beneath the price gyrations to see how people are actually using the technology. The data provides reason for both hope and concern. [..]
- Hollywood Writers Trace Friction With Agents to Wall Street As private-equity funds take big stakes in talent firms, the clients feel shortchanged, pointing to conflicts of interest in the packaging of deals. [..]
- See all financial news of April 23, 2019