Friday 12 September 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 12, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jesse Owens and Bear Bryant.
Stars in My Crown, directed by Jacques Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 September 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 September 1913!
Which were the important events of 12 September 1913 ?
- Also see September 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Maryland (United States) - Defenders Day
- Cape Verde - National Day
- Ethiopia - National Revolution Day (1974)
- RC Saints - Holy Name of Mary
- Jesse Owens: American premier track star, winning four Gold Medals in the 1936 Olympic games and the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 1976, the highest honor a U.S.
- Bear Bryant: Coach.
- Benjamin S Polak: Netherlands -- Physician / communist / resistance fighter.
- Kenneth Lo: Cookery writer / restaurateur.
- Paul Bryant: Coach.
- Roger Desouzy: Etréaupont Journalist.
- Eiji Toyoda: Japanese businessman (d. 2013).
- Lynn Vaughan: American dancer who, as the supervisor of an Arthur Murray Dance School, was killed in a car accident in Waikiki on 6/08/1962.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Santa Lucia - Reed Miller
- Every Lover Must Meet His Fate - Reed Miller