Thursday 25 September 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gilberte Cournand and David Hunt.
The Farmer's Daughters, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 September 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1913!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1913 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Gilberte Cournand: French journalist, the ballet critic of Parisian Libere in 1965 and for Carrefour since 1973.
- David Hunt: British diplomat / quiz winner.
- Felix Boudon: France sport Champion.
- Maria Tănase: Romanian singer and actress (d. 1963).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want to Do It) - William J. Halley
- That Little German Band - Al Jolson