Sunday 21 September 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 21, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ulrich Ernst Simon .
The Farmer's Daughters, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 September 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 September 1913!
Which were the important events of 21 September 1913 ?
- Mabon - Neopagan festival of Mabon
- International Day of Peace of the United Nations, as propagated by Peace One Day
- In ancient Greece, the eighth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the secret rites in the Telesterion finish and the feast, Pannychis, begins.
- Philippines - Thanksgiving Day
- Independence Day in Malta (1964), Belize (1981) & Armenia (1991)
- Also see September 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Matthew the Evangelist
- 1st aerobatic maneuver, sustained inverted flight, performed in France
- Turkey and Bulgaria sign peace treaty in Constantinople
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Turkey-Trot Dance Medley, Part II - Prince's Orchestra
- Al Jolson - You Made Me Love You, I Didn't Want to Do It