Friday 26 September 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 26, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Jacques Vital and Berthold Beitz.
The Farmer's Daughters, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 September 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 September 1913!
Which were the important events of 26 September 1913 ?
- Jean-Jacques Vital
- Berthold Beitz: German industrialist who worked for Alfred Krupp Industries; a member of the International Olympic Committee.
- Maria Penne: Porto Rican painter, artist, and educator who taught and influenced the work of well-known artists such as Noemi Ruiz, Jaime Carrero, Rafael Rivera Garcia, and printmaker Susanna Herrero among others.
- Norman O. Brown: Philosopher.
- Dorothy Sloop: American pianist and educator (d. 1998).
- Frank Brimsek: American ice hockey player (Born 1913).
- Ernst Schnabel: German sailor / dramatist (Anne Frank).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want to Do It) - William J. Halley
- That Little German Band - Al Jolson