Friday 26 September 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Jacques Vital and Berthold Beitz.
The Farmer's Daughters, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 September 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 September 1913!
Which were the important events of 26 September 1913 ?
- Jean-Jacques Vital
- Berthold Beitz: German industrialist who worked for Alfred Krupp Industries; a member of the International Olympic Committee.
- Ernst Schnabel: German sailor / dramatist (Anne Frank).
- Maria Penne: Porto Rican painter, artist, and educator who taught and influenced the work of well-known artists such as Noemi Ruiz, Jaime Carrero, Rafael Rivera Garcia, and printmaker Susanna Herrero among others.
- Frank Brimsek: American ice hockey player (Born 1913).
- Dorothy Sloop: American pianist and educator (d. 1998).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want to Do It) - William J. Halley
- That Little German Band - Al Jolson