Thursday 13 March 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 13, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Irène Joachim and Robert Silver.
His Uncle's Wives, directed by Lawrence Marston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 March 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1913 ?
- Irène Joachim
- Robert Silver: Scottish engineer who contributed to our knowledge of condensation, combustion and thermodynamics.
- William Casey: American politician 13th Director of Central Intelligence (d. 1987).
- Joe Kelly: TV host (Quiz Kids), dies at 57.
- William J: Casey headed US Central Intelligence Agency during Iran-contra scandal (1981-87).
- Sergey Mikhalkov: Russian author and playwright (d. 2009).
- Lambros Konstantaras: Greek actor (Born 1913).
- Jean Plantevin: Orange Military man.
- Kansas legislature approves censorship of motion pictures.
- Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa returns to Mexico from his self-imposed exile in the United States.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When I Get You Alone To-Night - Ada Jones & Walter Van Brunt
- American Quartet - That Old Girl of Mine
- On the Road to Mandalay - Frank Croxton