Saturday 13 April 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roy Winsor .
Romani, the Brigand, directed by Theo Frenkel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1912!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1912 ?
- Roy Winsor: Chicago, Illinois -- Producer (Search for Tomorrow, Love of Life).
- Ishikawa Takuboku: Japanese author (Born 1886).
- Royal Flying Corps forms (later RAF).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 April 1912
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Moonlight Bay - Dolly Connolly
- Alexander's Ragtime Band - Prince's Orchestra
- To the Land of My Own Romance (I Have a Dream, By Night, By Day) - Lucy Isabelle Marsh
- The Harbor of Love - Walter Van Brunt
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?