Friday 13 June 1941
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 13, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marv Albert and Roy Harper.
They Met in Bombay, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 June 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1941!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1941 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Roy Harper: Musician.
- Marv Albert: Celebrity.
- Lucille Roybal-Allard: Politician.
- Chick Corea: Musician.
- Robert Forester in Rochester: New York, USA; actor (Banyon, Nakia).
- Tom Hallick in Buffalo: New York, USA; actor (Search).
- Marcel Lachemann: American baseball player coach and manager.
- Serge Lemoyne: French Canadian artist (Born 1941).
- Esther Ofarim: Israeli singer-songwriter.
- TASS, the official Soviet news agency, denies reports of tension between Germany and the Soviet Union.
- Soviet officials deport about 65,000 people from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania to Siberia.
- All German and Italian assets in the United States are frozen.