Wednesday June 13, 1900
US date format: 6/13/1900, UK date format: 13/6/1900
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 13, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Sherlock Holmes Baffled, directed by Arthur Marvin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 13, 1900?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 13, 1900?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough - My Sunny Southern Home