Tuesday 29 June 1937
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ronald Davis .
Wee Willie Winkie, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
while Northwest Passage (novel) by Kenneth Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Wimbledon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1937!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1937 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Ronald Davis: American artist whose style is decidedly modern.
- Joseph-Armand Bombardier of Canada receives patent for sprocket and track traction system used in snow vehicles.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?