Friday 11 June 1937
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Johnny Brown in Saint Petersburg and Chad Everett.
A Day at the Races, directed by Sam Wood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1937!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1937 ?
- Johnny Brown in Saint Petersburg: Florida, USA; comedian (Good Times, Leslie Uggams).
- Chad Everett: American actor who appeared in more than 40 films and television series.
- Johnny Brown: American actor and singer.
- Robin Warren: Australian pathologist and academic Nobel Prize laureate.
- R J (Reginald Joseph) Mitchell: British aircraft designer (Born 1895).
- Great Purge: The Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin executes eight army leaders.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 11 June 1937
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?