Monday 13 March 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 13, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Aspinwall Roosevelt and Jacque Fresco.
Silas Marner, directed by Ernest C. Warde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 March 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1916!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1916 ?
- John Aspinwall Roosevelt
- Jacque Fresco: American engineer.
- Pierre Gascar: French journalist, literary critic, writer, essayist and screenwriter.
- Corinne Boggs: Political administrator.
- John Roosevelt: American political family, the third son of Franklin and Eleanor.
- Lindy Boggs: American educator and politician 5th United States Ambassador to the Holy See (d. 2013).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Neapolitan Love Song - Reinald Werrenrath
- When I Get Back to the U.S.A. - Billy Murray