Tuesday 14 March 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 14, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Boeckel and Horton Foote.
Silas Marner, directed by Ernest C. Warde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 March 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 March 1916!
Which were the important events of 14 March 1916 ?
- Albania - Summer Day: Albanian holiday Summer is celebrated in this day in Elbasan and its surroundings.
- Pi Day - unofficial mathematics holiday.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honor of Mars were held.
- Saint Mathildis
- Saint Paulina
- Blessed Eve of Liege
- Japan - White Day: Japanese holiday similar to Valentine's Day (men give gifts to women).
- Paul Boeckel: France sport Champion.
- Horton Foote: American author, playwright and screenwriter (d. 2009).
- Battle of Verdun: German attack on Mort-Homme ridge, West of Verdun.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Neapolitan Love Song - Reinald Werrenrath
- When I Get Back to the U.S.A. - Billy Murray